Delivery & Returns
- All items are hand-made. There is a processing time of 2-4 working days for each piece. Please bear this in mind when you order. This is subject to change in busy periods (summer months) where this could be up to 1 week. You will be informed of any changes to processing times via email once your order has been submitted.
- All UK orders sent First Class/Second Class Recorded Delivery are insured up to £50, please select Next Day Delivery to be fully insured.
- In the unlikely event your item gets lost/delayed in the post we cannot be held responsible as everything is sent insured. Please contact Royal Mail directly first if you have any issues.
- If you order with Next Day Delivery it must be submitted before 3pm
If you order with Next Day Delivery at 3.30pm on Thursday, your order will be with you on the following Monday.
- All International orders are sent tracked. If you would prefer standard delivery (with no tracking or insurance) at a lower cost please email us.
If you require expedited international delivery please contact email@example.com
Shipping costs & Delivery times
Royal Mail 2nd class (UK, 3 -5 working days) - £3.95
Royal Mail 1st class (UK, 1 -3 working days) - £4.50
Royal Mail Next day delivery (Next working day) - £8.00
International Delivery (Europe, 5-7 working days) - £9.00
International Delivery (Rest of the World, 1-2 weeks) - £11.00
Please be aware that all items are completely handmade and are subject to slight imperfections. If there is a problem our policy lasts 14 days after you have received your order. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before sending your item back.
You will be required to cover any postage fees for returns.
If you are returning from outside of the EU a customs form will need to be attached. Please make sure you tick 'Returned Goods'. If not, we will be charged import tax and this cost will be deducted from your refund.
Custom-made orders are exempt from being returned.